Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Can I Say? It Seems I Have a Thing for Funny Redheads OR Funny Stuff My Husband Says, Vol. XVIII

SCENE: WE'RE WATCHING CONAN, AND A WOMAN IN THE AUDIENCE GETS TO HUG HIM AND THEN PROMPTLY LOSES HER MIND. JEREMY STARTS MAKING FUN OF HER.


Jeremy: Oh my god, I gotta pause this. Did you see her FACE? 
Veronica: Well, I'd be the same way.
Jeremy: What? 
Veronica: Yeah. If I met Conan, I might jump up on him and never let go.
Jeremy: Oh really?
Veronica: Yeah, I'd say, "Please come home with us! We love you!"
Jeremy:  You'd get sick of him.
Veronica: How could you say that?
Jeremy: You got sick of me, and I'm just as funny as he is. Funnier, actually. *saunters out of room with smug look on his face*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...