Saturday, December 18, 2010

Etsy Saturdays: XII

In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*

Alright, the ornament thing wasn't a fluke -- Etsy Saturdays are BACK, baby, and better than ever!  I'm starting out with a bang, showcasing Designed Designer: Avant-Garde Wall Decorator's shop.

I've gotta say, I'm absolutely crazy about these vinyl wall decals.  If we ever move into a house that has actual flat walls in the nursery instead of PAINTED WOOD PANELING (shudder), I am getting one of these for my baby girl IMMEDIATELY.  Take a look!

2 Monkeys with Tree EXTRA LARGE OVER CRIB - dd1046 - Kids Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art

Removable Vinyl wall sticker decal Art - Trailing Cherry Blossom Tree - dd1012

NEW DESIGN - Safari Playland (with 6 types of animal) - dd1040 - Nursery Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Baby Kid

Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Art - Birds in the Urban Forest 101in tall 6 leafy trees - Large - dd1014

Removable Vinyl wall sticker decal Art - Owls on Big Tree - dd1039 - Nursery Baby Kid

Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Art- Hooting Owl on Woodland Tree - with free growth chart - dd1020

You also choose your colors from this fantastic palette: 

2 Monkeys with Tree EXTRA LARGE OVER CRIB - dd1046 - Kids Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art

And, yes, there are more than trees available, but all my favorite designs involved trees.  Sue me.  I have been slightly obsessed with owls for the past few years, so trees kind of became an obsession by extension.  In fact, I found this shop by searching for "owl" on Etsy.  True story!

Now head over to Designed Designer to see all of the amazing designs, or head over to Etsy for those last-minute Christmas gifts!

2 comments:

  1. I love these. I wish I could make an effing decision on which one to use. See... by the time I pick it? My kids will be too old to want a sissy room. *sigh* But my next project is my living room. I need to jazz up the ghetto wall. :/

    And MY etsy shop has 50% off everything if you use "HALFOFFBLOG" as the code. ;) http://scrapinsara.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...