Thursday, October 25, 2012

I had just had a slurpee. There's a lot of sugar in those.

In case you didn't know, the first game of the World Series was last night, and Jeremy's beloved Detroit Tigers were ... not as "on" as they have been up until now. Things were getting tense up in here, to say the least. 

Thankfully, my sister lightened the mood by popping up on gchat. Please, enjoy.

Victoria
heyyyyy
10:05 PM
Victoria
just wondering if everyone is alive over there
10:06 PM
me
Yeah. Jeremy just said he wanted to murder someone. I told him not the baby in his arms, not Josephine, and not me. He looked at the dog, and I said no, then he looked out to the kitchen to indicate MoJo, and I also said no. I think we're safe.
I told Jeremy you asked if everyone is alive and he said "It's nothing to joke about!!!"
Victoria
I tried to call you even though Dan said I shouldn't and then he talked me out of calling Jeremy because we couldn't decide if you guys were up
me
Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't realize my phone was sitting right next to me, dead.
Yeah, he's in no mood to talk.
He blames himself because he wore a different jersey tonight than he has been wearing. He already took it off, but he thinks it's too late anyway.
10:10 PM
Victoria
you have directed quite a scene in my head about what is going on over there
me
YOU'RE WELCOME


Annndddd SCENE. Go Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...