Thursday, November 17, 2011

Funny Stuff My Husband Says, Vol. XVII: Death Becomes Her



Veronica: Jeremy, I am not even kidding, I really feel like I am dying.


Jeremy: Okay, well ... is there something I can do help you?


Veronica: Yes, you can rub my lower back, since that is where all the pain is concentrated.


Jeremy: Rubbing your back is going to stop you from dying?


Veronica: Yes.


Jeremy: See, I find that hard to believe.


Veronica: Jeremy ... 


Jeremy: Seriously. Do you think there has EVER been a situation where a paramedic arrived on the scene and said, "This person is DYING! If we just apply some BACKRUBBING, I think we can save her!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...