1. Josephine greeted people by running up to them at the door and staring up at them.
Okay, she only did it once, but it was pretty funny.
2. We had special balloon time.
4. Josephine got a pink cowboy hat.
It's a special "Thanksgiving pink cowboy hat" -- you don't have one? Huh.
5. We had access to THREE dollhouses.
And now she's back to her dollhouse-less home. So sad.
5. Josephine learned the time-honored tradition of putting olives on your fingers then eating them off.
It's exciting time we live in, people. I hope you had a lovely holiday and have time to properly recuperate (Jeremy and I are currently on the couch working on exactly that).