2. I didn't even realize that Genevieve was consistently taking naps while Josie was ... until she quit doing it. And started trying her darnedest to quit taking naps altogether. So ... that's fun.
3. Things I'm thinking about Josie-wise: Potty training and preschool. HOLD ME.
4. I have the distinct pleasure of three Jeremy-less bedtimes this week, which is made all the more sweet by the fact that the girls go down at the EXACT SAME TIME.
5. I finally got Genevieve an appointment with a new gastroenterologist ... on September 17th. Ummm. Okay then.
6. I have a post up at Sean Purcell Photography about my deepest regret: My wedding photos. Feel free to laugh at me, commiserate, or whatever else you can think of. You can find it HERE.
7. On the plus side, it turns out Genevieve does a killer Chris Farley impression.
Tommy likey! Tommy want wingy!