Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Book Review of The Kid and a Tantalizing Offer

A few weeks ago, Penguin Publishing sent me a copy of Sapphire's new book, The Kid, to read and review through the BlogHer Book Club.  Remember Push, the book made into the film Precious?  This book follows the life of Precious' son.


You can find my review HERE, and lots of other reviews HERE.


ALSO -- Jeremy does an awesome "PRECIOUS!" shout (like Monique does in the film).  If I get at least fifteen comments on this post asking for it, I will take a video of Jeremy shouting and post it here.  

2 comments:

  1. Can all 15 comments be from me? Please, please, please I need to see him shout this. It would make my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) I didn't even know she wrote a sequel to Push. It sounds... rough... but I enjoyed your review!
    2.) I gotta hear "Precious!"

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...