Saturday, February 26, 2011

Etsy Saturdays: XV

In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*

This is one of those days when I wish my little cherub would allow us to put hats on her head.  Some of the most adorable headgear EVER can be found at Butterfly Boutique.

Crochet sleepy owl beanie ear flap hat in blues, greens and yellows - Twit Twoo..

Crochet Pink and Purple  Flower  earflap beanie hat

Crochet Hello Kitty earflap beanie hat

Crochet Brown and Red Sock  Monkey earflap beanie hat

Oh, and just for you, Kristina:
Hello Kitty Crochet Bag 100% Luxury Cotton

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... I might have to get Olivia some Hello Kitty stuff. She LOVES "miss kitty"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I might have to get Olivia some Hello Kitty stuff. She LOVES "miss kitty"!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...