Sunday, April 24, 2011

Brain Pains

I am seriously having a hard time figuring out what day it is.  Jeremy's work schedule changed, and I had no idea what type of havoc it would wreak on my life.  He now works Tuesday through Saturday, so Sunday is our Saturday and Monday is our Sunday.  I find myself asking myself what day it is all the time.  When did I figure it out today?  About and hour ago, when I realized I had taken Easter pictures of my daughter but it didn't click in my head that it was Sunday.



God, she's cute.  But I'm totally losing it.  This is all to say that there might not be a Making an Effort Monday tomorrow, because I have no idea if I am coming or going.  I definitely don't have a new recipe or an organization project or a craft.  But I DID clean the cubes my little sister handed down to me (does that make sense?) and spread out Josephine's super-big book collection so we now have room to grow.  Check it:



BAM!


We also added some new books to the shelves, including:  If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, If You Give a Moose a Muffin, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, If You Give a Pig a Party, If You Take a Mouse to the Movies, If You Take a Mouse to School and If You Give a Cat a Cupcake (Thanks, mom!), and Elmo's Easter Parade and What Do Bunnies Do All Day? in her Easter baskets from us and Grandma.


Although, two of the books have to be returned because I made a slight error ...



Haha.  Oops.  I think she likes them, though.  


This is a great time to remind you that Josephine's Books is always looking for recommendations.  :)

Have a great week, all (if tomorrow is, in fact, Monday.  Is it?).

1 comment:

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...