Saturday, April 30, 2011

Etsy Saturdays: XX


In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*


I found Kiva Ford's shop through this crazy piece.  The amount of detail and patience involved in something like this?  Insane.

Heart in a Jar, Hand Blown Glass Miniature, Anatomically Correct Heart

When I headed over to check out the rest of the shop, I learned that the thing I should have been collecting my entire life is MINIATURE BOTTLES AND VASES.  I loved every single tiny item in this shop.

WANT
WANT
WANT

I am not sure how to proceed in life now, knowing that I do not own a SINGLE miniature bottle or vase.

4 comments:

  1. You could always request a teensy vase with a single tiny wildflower for Mother's Day! Really, your husband would be getting off easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and good prices! I like the blue ones...hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are INSANE. Like... wow.

    You can't buy any because you KNOW your kid will eat one and I've dealt with a lot of funky ass poop including poop with Barbie shoes.. but I don't know what you would do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always request a teensy vase with a single tiny wildflower for Mother's Day! Really, your husband would be getting off easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...