OHMYGOD my first award!! And it has CUPCAKES on it!! Does this officially mean I have to get a tattoo of a cupcake? Because I think it does.
Well, I must tell you, this is fantastic. Jennifer Lynn over at My Wildlife's Words gave me this Major Award (which I am assuming is not FRA-GEEEEL-AY), and I had never even seen her blog before!
Get this. As she describes herself in her About section, she is "a professional researcher of wildlife (specifically black bears and North American elk) and landscape ecology." Jigga WHAT?
Anywhoo, here is the deal. I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy and do at least one of them today, link back to the person who tagged me, and tag ten other people who brighten my day with their blogging prowess.
Here are things that make me smile, make me happy, or make me a little tingly (who knew this was going to be a PG-13 post? I had no idea when I started typing):
1. Smooching my amazing husband (DONE)
2. Petting my dog until she makes her little sighy/grunty sound of absolute happiness (DONE)
3. Tricking my cat into sitting on MY lap and purring instead of sitting in my husband's
4. Making something so delicious for dinner I feel like passing out just cooking it (DONE)
5. Watching The Office (DONE)
6. Drinking lemonade poured from a fancy glass pitcher (DONE)
7. Bliggity-blogging (DONE)
8. Looking in my husband's eyes and getting a schmoopy look on my face as a result (DONE)
9. Laying my head on my husband's lap while we snuggle on the couch
10. Drinking copious amounts of wine (give me a few months, and I'll get back on that!)
Here are my lady (and one Y-chromosone carrier) loves:
Allie @ Hyperbole and a Half
MODG @ Martinis or Diaper-Genies
Jill @ The Pilgrim Congress
LiLu @ Livit, Luvit
Nicole @ More is Better
Becky @ Steam Me Up, Kid
Miss Yvonne @ Yo Mama's Blog
News From the Scanner
The Daily Nail
If you haven't read any of these beauties yet, please be sure to check them out, pronto! Make that PRONTISSIMO! (<- That means pronto times like 100. Isn't it cool how Italians can do that? We can just add "-issimo" to any word and make it mean times a lot? Yeah, that's rad.)